Compliance and adaptation to national and international safety regulations, standards and best practices.
With the Compliance & Risk Management service we offer organizations a real vision of the security status of their systems and communications.
We carry out technical, documentary and vulnerability analyses, framed within a technical review of the ICT security architecture, proposing action plans that eliminate or mitigate existing risks. A solution adapted to the company, its systems and the environment in which they operate.
- General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD).
- Certification of the Information Security Management System (ISO 27001).
- Certification of the Business Continuity Management System (ISO 22301).
- Data privacy regulations.
- Security for companies handling credit card data (PCI-DSS).
- Evaluation and adequacy of security dashboards.
- National Security Scheme (ENS).
We comply with the provisions of R.D 3/2010, of January 8, and R.D 951/2015, of October 23, which establish the obligations of the PP.AA regarding the protection of information systems, in line with the basic principles and requirements set forth in the National Security Scheme.