This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://innotec.security/ (hereinafter, the Site) owned by Innotec System S.L.U, with NIF B-83444943, and address at calle Orense 70, 28020, Madrid, contact: (34) 915 982 653.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 18029, Folio 112, Page M-311656.
The use of the Website requires the user's acceptance of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this Legal Notice, as well as each of the warnings or specific clauses established for the contracting of certain services, products or use of areas of the Website.
In the event of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents made available on the Site.
USE OF THE SITE
The user undertakes not to use the Site to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, public order and, in general, to use it in accordance with the conditions set out in this Legal Notice. Likewise, the user is obliged not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
Innotec System S.L.U. acts exclusively as responsible for the Site in its capacity as a provider of an information service on its own services, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of this notice, users may send or publish, being the user the only responsible for the veracity and legality of the same.
Innotec System S.L.U. may interrupt the service of the Site being used by the user and immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the Site or any of the services offered therein that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entirety of this website: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, and its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation is prohibited, except for personal and private use.
Innotec System S.L.U. does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or free of error or that the free use of the same by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The use or misuse of this website and its contents is at the user's own risk.
It is also forbidden to reproduce, retransmit, copy, transfer or rebroadcast, in whole or in part, the information contained on the Site, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorisation from Innotec System S.L.U.
The Site may include links to third party sites. The pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed and are not subject to checks by Innotec System S.L.U., which cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites or for the measures taken regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the Innotec System S.L.U. pages, you must inform Innotec System S.L.U., obtaining express consent to create the link. Innotec System S.L.U. reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to its website.
Innotec System S.L.U. reminds users of legal age, who are in charge of minors, that it is their sole responsibility to determine which services and/or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
Innotec System S.L.U. informs them that there are computer programmes that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, so that they can decide which Internet content and services minors can access and which they cannot.
Innotec System S.L.U. shall not be liable directly or indirectly for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of the operation of the Site.
- Any damage that may be caused to the user's equipment by the use of the Site.
- Cases in which a third party, in breach of the established security measures, accesses the messages or uses them to send computer viruses.
- The vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that users transmit with the use of the page or the services offered therein, as well as their truthfulness or accuracy. Innotec System S.L.U. does not control the use that users make of the Site, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example and without limitation, the user shall be responsible for:
- For the contents entered by them, especially for the data and information entered and sent to Innotec System S.L.U. through the Site.
- For the performance of any type of illegal, harmful, harmful and/or damaging action.
- The provision of untruthful or incorrect data.